www.aims.kerala.gov.in Farmer Registration Login Crop Insurance Scheme 2022 Check Here. Aims Kerala Farmer Registration is an initiative for the farmers of Kerela. Agriculture information management System released by the Department of Agriculture Development and farmers’ welfare. Farmers can apply for Aims Kerala Farmer Registration by visiting the AIMS Portal Land Revenue Department of Kerala www.aims.kerala.gov.in. To check the Online Farmer Registration Kerala, Farmer Registration List, Registration Department, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Benefits, Last Date, and How to apply online read all info in this post carefully.
- 1 Farmer Registration Login AIMS Portal Kerala
- 2 www.aims.kerala.gov.in Farmer Registration List
- 3 AIMS Crop Insurance Scheme 2022 Kerala
- 4 www.aims.kerala.gov.in Login
- 5 Eligibility Criteria For Aims Kerala Farmer Registration
- 6 Documents Required For Aims Kerala Farmer Registration
- 7 How To Apply Online For AIMS Kerala Farmer Registration
www.aims.kerala.gov.in Online Farmer Registration Kerala
www.aims.kerala.gov.in Online Farmer Registration Kerala– The Farmers of Kerela can take the benefits of Aims Kerala Farmer Registration. By applying online application form with the help of documents. Farmers will get op shop for meeting all informational needs related to Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Fisheries sectors production, sale/storage of an Indian farmer. For Aims Kerala Farmer Registration online application form go through the official portal www.aims.kerala.gov.in. The main aim of this scheme is the development of a farming community. It is also helpful for the farmers because they get good farming knowledge. By which farmers can do the best care of their crops & made good money from that.
Farmer Registration Login AIMS Portal Kerala
Aims Portal Farmer Registration is started for those who want to take benefit. Have to go to the official portal and apply for online registration. Many of the schemes are available in the Land Revenue Department of Kerala. This scheme is organized under the government of Kerela. Applicants who want any help regarding Aims Kerala Farmer Registration will go through the Email Id [email protected], [email protected], or The helpline Number 0471 – 2968122, 0471 – 2309122, 0471 – 2303990. Other important information is given below. The AIMS Portal Kerala Provides Farmers & Agriculture Workers Welfare Scheme with AIMS Crop Insurance Scheme 2022 From Here.
www.aims.kerala.gov.in Farmer Registration List
|Name of Portal||Aims Kerala Farmer Registration|
|Released by||Department of Agriculture Development & Farmers’ Welfare|
|Under The||Government Of Kerala|
|AIMS Portal Provides||Farmers & Agriculture Workers Welfare Scheme|
|Online For||Framers of Kerala|
|Mode Of Portal||Online|
|Email Id||aimsagrikerala[at]gmail.com, subhikshakeralam[at]gmail.com|
|Helpline Number||0471 – 2968122, 0471 – 2309122, 0471 – 2303990|
AIMS Crop Insurance Scheme 2022 Kerala
Kerala farmers who are applying for Aims Kerala Farmer Registration> Have to apply for the online registration before the last date. Otherwise, they are not able to register for this scheme and do not get any benefits from this scheme. Applicants can check the starting &last date of Aims Portal Farmer Registration by the official portal. And be careful while applying online application form fill all details as per the documents.
- First, visit the AIMS Portal i.e. www.aims.kerala.gov.in.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click Login Option Here.
- In the new tab, Farmer Login will Open.
- Enter AIMS Registration Id and Password.
- Fill the Captcha.
- Click on Login.
- In this way, One can Login to the AIMS Portal.
Eligibility Criteria For Aims Kerala Farmer Registration
Applicants applying for Aims Kerala Farmer Registration can check the Eligibility Criteria.
- The applicant should be a Kerala farmer.
- All Documents are required while applying for an online application form.
- The Portal is available for only Kerala state.
Documents Required For Aims Kerala Farmer Registration
A list of the Documents Required For Aims Kerala Farmer Registration.
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- mobile number
- permanent address where an applicant lives.
- land documents
- bank passbook details.
- Pan Card.
How To Apply Online For AIMS Kerala Farmer Registration
Those who want to apply online for Aims Kerala Farmer Registration. Can apply easily by using the following information.
- First, visit the official website www.aims.kerala.gov.in.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the option apply here.
- Now fill in the details asked there & upload all scanned documents required.
- Then click on the submit option.
- After usefully registering you will be notified by SMS or Email.
- Then take out a hard copy of your successful registration for further issues.