TN E District Login For Tamil Nadu Certificate Download and TN Certificate 2022 Online Apply. Make TN Certificate Verification and e districts.tn.gov.in/revenue Online Application. Citizens can the Verify Certificate and E District Application Status and E District Certificate. TNSURB TN E-Services Online Check, Verification, etc. Latest Update.
Tamil Nadu e-District Nowadays, India became too Digital in all sectors. Technology makes almost all things easier and more effortless. The government of Tamil Nadu launched E-District Program for its citizens which are based on an electronic database. The purpose of the TN E-district Portal is to provide the services of the government at Home. The National E-Governance Plan proposed an e-district program for the citizen of Tamil Nadu. Check E- District Application Status Make TN CSC E- District Login. The E- District Portal i.e. tnedistrict.tn.gov.in provides all the Services Under the E-District TN Services. TN Birth Certificate, Tamil Nadu Death Certificate, E District Certificate Verification, etc. E District TN Services are available Here.
Tamil Nadu E District Verify Certificate
The Tamil Nadu e-District Works As Common Service Centres (CSCs) are the primary front-end channels envisaged under the NeGP program by the Department of Information Technology (DIT), Ministry of Communication, and Information Technology (MCIT), Government of India (GoI). The E District Tamil Nadu Connects the Citizens of Tamil Nadu through the Common Service Centre. All the Tamil Nadu Citizens are Helped enhance the Internal function of district administration and sub-part Offices with more effectively with TN E-Services.
E District TN Gov CSC Login
|Post For||Tamil Nadu E-District Project|
|Program||The National e-Governance Plan|
|Launched on||1 July 2015 by PM Narendra Modi|
|Under by||Department of Information Technology|
|Also Available||Verify Certificate, TN Certificate Download, etc.|
|Objective||To provide Services of the Government at home|
|E District TN Official Website||tnedistrict.tn.gov.in|
Benefits of TN E District Portal
Here are the benefits of the TN e-district Plan in detail.
- TN e-district program enables the internal function of district administration Offices and its sub-parts much easier and effortless.
- It will reduce the overload of work on the Officials.
- This project enables a transparent and automatic system.
- TN e-district introduces a sense of a Self-Operating Model to its Citizens.
- It will increase the confidence and technical knowledge of people.
- Develop the departments which are based on an electronic database.
- TN e-district program saves the time of its Citizens.
- This Project emphasizes the IT Department’s role in E-Governance Plan.
Tamil Nadu E District TN Services
- Agricultural Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate For Villages
- Certificate for Loss of School Records due to Disaster
- Community Certificate
- Death Certificate For Villages
- Deserted Woman Certificate
- Family Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Inter-caste Marriage certificate
- Legal Heir Certificate
- Money Lender License
- Nativity Certificate
- OBC certificate
- The license under the Pawn Broker Act
- Residence Certificate
- Small / Marginal Farmer Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- No Male Child Certificate
- Unemployment Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Widow Certificate
- Electricity Bill Payment
- Printing of Birth Certificate
- Printing of Death Certificate
How to Download TN E District Certificate?
Here are the following steps to verify the TN E-District Certificate in Detail.
- First of all, Visit the Official Website of TN E-District i.e tnedistrict.tn.gov.in.
- The home screen of the website will open.
- All updates are available on top of the page.
- Click on Verify certificate Option.
- Now enter the Certificate Number and fill the Captcha box.
- Then Click on the Download Option given below
- Here the Certificate will be saved on your device in PDF form.
Steps For TN E District Login
- Firstly, Open the official Website of the TN E-District i.e tnedistrict.tn.gov.in.
- On top of the home page, a login option is available.
- Click on the Login Option.
- Now choose between Departmental login and Reported Login.
- Then enter the details such as username, password, and Captcha box.
- After this, the applicant has to click on the login option.
TN E District Contact Address
Address. TamilNadu e-Governance Agency
807, 7th Floor, PT Lee Chengalvarayan Naicker Building,
Anna Salai (Mount Road)
Chennai – 600 002.
E District TN Helpline Number 18004251333
|TN E District Portal Link||Click Here|
|For More Updates||Certificate Portal|