PM E Vidya Portal – pmevidya.education.gov.in Registration One Nation One Digital Platform UPSC Official Website Login Telecast Programming Channel Number PM E Vidya Yojana E Pathshala Portal in Hindi are available in the post below.
- 1 PM E Vidya Yojana Portal Registration One Nation One Digital Platform UPSC
- 2 PM E Vidya DIKSHA Swayam Portal Prabha TV Channels Number Latest Update
- 3 PM E Vidya Union Budget 2022-23
- 4 PM E Vidya Portal Services & Benefits
- 5 pmevidya.education.gov.in Registration
PM E Vidya Yojana Portal Registration One Nation One Digital Platform UPSC
PM E Vidya Yojana 2022-23 – Here is a great Update on PM E Vidya Portal under the New Union Budget February 2022. The PM E Vidya Yojana Portal was announced earlier by the Central Government For the Students and Learner of School & College Education. The Pradhan Mantri E Vidya Official Website and Channels were introduced for Online classes. Lots of Board and Universities Started Online Courses on the Channels For the Beneficial of Students. The Education on Digital Platform as One Nation was the Motive of the Government that is the Motive Called One Nation One Digital Platform. The Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing (DIKSHA), Swayam Portal, Swayam Prabha TV Channels, Extensive use of Radio, Community Radio and Podcasts, Special e-Content for CWSN, Online Coaching for Competitive Exams and many other Scheme were added under PM E Vidya Yojana During Lockdown. So without wasting let’s Start Today’s Informative Topic i.e. PM E Vidya Yojana Official Website Online Registration Eligibility to Apply Swayam Portal pmevidya.education.gov.in and Get PM E Vidya Telecast Programming Channel Number Details from the post below.
PM E Vidya DIKSHA Swayam Portal Prabha TV Channels Number Latest Update
According to the Latest Update On Union Budget 2022-23 Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman has announced PM E Vidya Yojana 2022 with a New Nominal Budget of Rs. 1 lakh for Expansion of 200 Channel from 12 Channel of Telecast Programming. The Swayam Prabha TV Channels have been Added with these 200 Channels. The PM E Vidya and E Pathsala For Class 1st to 12th Online Classes are announced. The PM E Vidya Online Classes For Coaching of Competitive Exams like NEET & JEE are introduced. PM E Vidya Objective, Benefits, Features, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Online Registration, and Application Procedure is available now. The PM E Vidya Yojana in Hindi with Required Information Like Swayam Prabha TV Telecast Programming Channel Number with Online Teaching and Training Process with New Budget Update is available in the Post Below. The PM E Vidya Portal Registration Digital Platform UPSC Information and DTH Channel For Studying and Training Courses with Best Teachers Faculty are available under the PM E Vidya Scheme.
PM E Vidya Union Budget 2022-23
|Name of Yojana||PM E Vidya Yojana|
|Announced By||Fianance & Union Minister Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman|
|Government||Government of India|
|Motive||One Nation One Digital Platform|
|Another Portal||DIKSHA & Swayam Portal|
|Portal For||Students of India|
|Benefits||Online Education Classes|
Who can Apply Online For PM E Vidya Portal Registration?
All the Students who are financially weak and have a keen interest to Apply Online For PM E Vidya Registration on the Official Website pmevidya.education.gov.in. The Key Points of Eligibility are listed below.
- Students must be permanent residents of India.
- Applicants must be Enrolled in School Institution.
- The Students Preparing for Competetive Education is also eligible.
PM E Vidya Portal Services & Benefits
As we already know that the Portal has been designed For Online classes and Other Purposes. The Services PM E Vidya Portal Benefits are listed below.
- Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing (DIKSHA)
- Swayam Portal
- Swayam Prabha TV Channels
- Extensive use of Radio
- Community Radio & Podcasts
- Special e-Content for CWSN
- Online Coaching for Competitive Exams
Documents Required For PM E Vidya
The Applicants who wanted to Enroll For E Pathsala or Online Classes Should have Documented in Digital Scanned Format. The List of Documents For PM E Vidya Yojana Registration is as follows.
- Aadhar Card
- Admission Receipt
- Competitive Exam Application
- Income Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
The Students who are searching For Free Online Education Courses to Learn and Training Purposes or to Coaching Classes For Competitive Exams like NEET, JEE, etc. Can Make Registration to Portal. Steps to Make PM E Vidya Online Registration are listed below.
- Students have to First Visit the PM E Vidya Portal i.e. https://pmevidya.education.gov.in/.
- Home Page Check all the Details About the DIKSHA, Swayam Portal, Swayam Prabha TV Channels, Extensive use of Radio, Community Radio and Podcasts, Special e-Content for CWSN, Online Coaching for Competitive Exams.
- Here Click on Registration Options as per need.
- In the new tab, the Registration Form will open.
- Enter all the details asked.
- Upload the Scanned PDF Documents.
- Click on Register Now.
- In the way, one can make PM E Vidya Yojana Portal Registration
|Official Website||Click Here|